The football sport we all know and love has a very important game process called penalties, which can be used to award the team when a certain violation occurs within the rules, then the player can shoot his penalty. Listed below are some of the common mistakes players do, that lead them to giving a penalty or free kick:
1. Touching the soccer ball with hands\palms:Whenever a player touches the ball within game time with the hands, or arms - it will be considered a violation and ball will be turned over. However, sometimes the player can't control the impact point and if the ball hits the hand by accident - it won't usually be counted as a penalty.
2. Complex penalties: They're mostly awarded if the players violate the very specific technical rules with the game.
3. Holding the clock: One of the harsh violations is holding the clock by inhibiting game play , by holding the ball or passing without any try to create a fast game.
4. Unfair play: One of the main moto that soccer tries to push forward worldwide is the fact that soccer is a very sportive and friendly play, and those who show the opposite will get a violation.
5. Hazardous game style: Sometimes players doesn't think deep enough and are mad and they run directly into dangerous situations enjoy deliberately to avoid the progress with the opponents.
These were some of the reasons players get fouls and penalties for specific gameplay. If you plan on learning more about soccer, it's best that you try and learn how fouls work and what is the right way to play without getting violations, or Vinnarum